Skip to main content

Translate

Record-Holding 100 % free Divers Discover Cenotes on One Breath

Record-holding free divers Christina & Eusebio Saenz de Santamaria, aka One ocean One breathing, explore sea and other large systems of the water around the world, snorkeling powerful down on only one breathing. More than simply falling into wide areas of the water, though, the couple also handle to catch their bold marine adventures on camera. On one trip, using their Nikon D7000, some daylight, and a powerful set of lungs, possible snorkeling duo took an in-depth breathing slowly and engrossed themselves into the cenotes of the Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico.

The pictures from this particular trip expose the incredible beauty of the organic underground reservoir. The marine landscape's spacious establishing is lighted by an perfect little angels mild loading in from above, making it possible for the duo to take some truly "breathtaking" photos. It's hard to believe that the two free divers were able to obtain the amazing pictures, let alone jump into the powerful pit without an oxygen tank. They were kind enough to each discuss their encounters .

Christina: 
"As I descend below the water’s surface I am enveloped by silence and solitude. My thoughts are focused on the present; my movements, my technique, the increasing pressure on my lungs, the sensations of the water slipping over my body. I cannot allow myself to contemplate the depths to which I am going nor the formidable effort required to return, only that I am being peacefully drawn and entranced by the deep abyss in a peaceful meditative state of mind.”
Eusebio:
“My eyes are closed, my mind is focused, my thoughts are of my body as I plunge into the depths. I am aware of every sound and submerged vibration; the friction against the dive rope, the equlisation of my ears. With greater depth I can feel the intensifying pressure against my body. I sense the waters surrounding me are filled with life providing a sense of company. I am at peace, no one and nothing can harm me down there.”

Christina Eusebio Saenz De Santamaria Cenotes 










Popular posts from this blog

Witley Park’s Underwater Ballroom

Between Godalming and Haslemere, in Surrey, near the English village of Witley, once stood one of the most lavish private residences in the world —the Witley Park. Originally called Lea Park, it belonged to a man named Whitaker Wright who made his fortune by defrauding shareholders of hundreds of million pounds —not once, but twice in two different continents. At the peak of his financial crimes, Wright bought the vast 1,400-acre Victorian estate from the 15th Earl of Derby and built an extravagant 32-bedroom mansion, among other things like a racecourse, a theater and a private hospital.

11 Foot 8 Inches: The Infamous ‘Can Opener’ Bridge

At 11 foot 8 inches, the Norfolk Southern–Gregson Street Overpass, located in Durham, North Carolina, United States, is a bit too short. The federal government recommends that bridges on public roads should have a clearance of at least 14 feet. But when this railroad trestle was built in the 1940s, there were no standards for minimum clearance. As a result, trucks would frequently hit the bridge and get its roof scrapped off.

WORLD PREMIERE FOR ALL-NEW KIA CEE'D AT GENEVA

- Second-generation of Kia's best-selling style in Europe - Unveiled at Geneva in five-door hatchback and SW bodystyles - Variety functions new 135 ps GDI petrol and 128 ps CRDi diesel-powered engines - Enhanced petrol intake and CO2 pollutants from just 97 g/km - Available with a new Kia-developed Dual-Clutch Transmission - Developed, designed and produced only in Europe Making its international premiere at the 2012 Geneva Worldwide Powerplant Display is the all-new Kia cee'd. More innovative, more effective, more enhanced and with a more interesting generating encounter than its forerunner, new cee'd is predicted to develop on the achievements of the unique style, further developing Kia as one of the best vehicle manufacturers in Western countries. Launched in 2007, the unique cee'd was a milestone and game-changing style for Kia. Developed, designed and designed in Western countries, cee'd was the first style to determine Kia as a serious co